Monday, February 11, 2013

Blog A Quote [2]

Blog A Quote is hosted by Michelle Chew Writes.
Each week, a quote from one of my favorite books will be blogged.
Usually, this is done on Monday, the start of a new week,
but it can be done any day of the week =)

Quote of the Week:

Divergent by Veronica Roth

Pictures from Chapters.ca

“Becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it.”

 Get a Copy: Chapters | Amazon | Barnes & Noble


Divergent is one of my favourite book of 2012! Don't worry, full review is coming!
Oh my goodness! I haven't written in this blog since last year! Work has keeping me super busy! But now my hiatus is done and I am coming back to blog at full speed! Thank you for the support guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment